Our beautiful Church was officially opened on Pentecost Sunday May 24th,1890. Here is an article written by Parishioner Terry McKiterick in 2006 that details some of the interesting aspects of the building of the Church:

The original article in the Riverine Herald May 27th, 1890:

The original article in the Riverine Herald May 27th, 1890:

tn_1890_Riv_News001Small (1).jpg



More interesting information from the past:

tn_History001SMall.jpg

1975 was the year of Centenary celebrations for St Mary's Parish, Echuca:

tn_History002Small.jpg